A famous American actor named Rohan Chand received positive reviews for the title role in the live-action fantasy adventure movie “Mowgli” from 2018. He made his big-screen debut in the comedy “Jack and Jill,” which starred Adam Sandler, in which he played the pivotal part of Gary. Soon after, he was cast in a supporting role as Issa Nazir opposite Claire Danes in the Showtime series “Homeland.” He co-starred with Chaitanya Chopra in the comedy-drama movie “Bad Words,” which was directed by Jason Bateman and debuted on March 28, 2014. He also starred in the drama and thriller movie “Lone Survivor” as Gulab’s Young Son.
|“Mowgli” in the Film 2018
Rohan Chand: Age, Height & Weight
At the moment, Rohan is 19 years old. He was born to Indian-born parents on July 24, 2004, in New York City, New York, in the United States. He stands at 5 feet, 2 inches (1.57 metres) tall.
Rob Chand, his father, is an IT expert. According to his father, the 19-year-old is “extremely meticulous about his education” and always has a teacher with him on set in order to prepare for his finals and enhance his performance.
|Date of Birth
|25 JAN. 2004
|New York city, United State of America
|New York city, United State of America
|A School in Brroklyn
|Jack and Jill, Home Land
|Coast to coast Talent Group, Los Angeles, USA
|Playing and Acting
|1 Younger sister
- Mowgli [2018, as Mowgli]
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle [2017, as Boy at Bazaar]
- The Hundred-Foot Journey [2014, as Hassan]
- Lone Survivor [2013, as Gulab’s Young Son]Bad Words [2013, as Chaitanya Chopra]
- Jack and Jill [2011, as Gary]
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohan Chand
- Rohan was born in New York City to parents having roots in India.
- At the age of six, he was recognized by a casting director at a ground where he was playing baseball.
- The director convinced him to give audition for a role in Adam Sandler’s film “Jack and Jill,” and he got the role as Sandler’s adopted son, which became his debut in 2011.
- The same year, he did his Television debut and was starred in an episode of Homeland titled “Crossfire” (ninth episode of the first season) as a young son of a terrorist.
- In 2013, he got the main role in the comedy film- Bad Words in which he played the role of Chaitanya Chopra, who befriended the film’s main character. Here’s a glimpse of his phenomenal acting in the film:
- He auditioned for the Bad Words when he was eight years old, but the film released when he was ten. His acting in the movie was appreciated a lot by the critics.
- Rohan played the younger version of the main character named Young Hassan Haji in the film- The Hundred-Foot Journey.
- Due to his trailblazing work in the entertainment industry, he has been listed among one of the best actors under twenty years of age.
- He was starred in American adventure comedy film- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, as a young guide at the bazaar.
- In 2018, he became a public sensation with his lead role named Mowgli in Andy Serkis direction- “Mowgli.”
Read more “Lucifer season 7“
- It is not an exaggeration to suggest that the young prodigy has accumulated a significant net worth given that she has been a part of the movie industry since a young age. His true net worth is concealed from prying eyes, though.
- But it is safe to presume that he makes a large profit from the projects given the success of his films at the box office. R. Starrer $862,251,975 was the total amount collected worldwide for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
- Rohan chand net worth must have kept his due part of the profits from his business enterprise, having generated more than $500 million in profit.
His Childhood and Family
- Numerous biographies of Rohan Chand online will discuss his upbringing and family. Nothing special about this one. Indians make up Rohan’s ethnicity. He views India as his second home because both of his parents are from there. Rohan can speak Hindi and Urdu, though not well, despite the fact that he was born in the USA and is being raised in Indian culture by his parents. In some of his films, he uses those tongues.
Social Media Account
View this post on Instagram
- When Rohan was just six years old, he began performing. You can see little Rohan there portraying the adopted son of Jack (Adam Sandler’s character) if you watch the Adam Sandler film “Jack and Jill” (2011). After then, Rohan began to feature in a number of further films and TV episodes, such as Homeland and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017). He featured in Episode 9 of Season 1 of Homeland.
- Rohan’s performance as Mowgli in the Andy Serkis adaptation of The Jungle Book made him a household name (2018). Rohan is the major star of that film, which is why he is currently well-known for playing Mowgli.
- Baseball is one of Rohan’s hobbies. While playing baseball, he was seen by a casting director. He had only turned five at the time. Rohan enjoys travelling and outdoor pursuits like zip-lining in addition to baseball. Everything is visible on his Instagram.
Facts & Trivia
- Ranked among the top actors in movies. Listed among the notable celebrities born in the US according to elit. The 24th of July is Rohan Chand’s birthday every year.
Jack and Jill “Trailer”
Is Rohan Chand an Indian?
Chand was born to Indian-origin parents in New York City. A casting director, who was also the mother of another young baseball player, noticed Chand when he was six years old and urged him to try out for a part in Adam Sandler’s comedy Jack and Jill.
How old is Rohan Chand now?
Rohan born in 25 January 2004, now his age is 19 year old.
Who plays the kid in the bazaar in Jumanji?
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) – Rohan Chand as Kid at Bazaar – IMDb.
What nationality is Rohan Chand?
Who is Rohan Chand Dating?
Rohan Chand maintains his private relationships and personal life. We will keep adding fresh relationship information to this page, so be sure to check back frequently. Let’s look at Rohan Chand’s prior hookups, romances, and ex-girlfriends. Rohan Chand wishes to withhold information about his marital status and divorce.
When someone is actively pursuing romantic relationships with several people, that person is said to be “dating.” When two single celebrities are spotted out together, they are sometimes referred to be “dating,” even when it is unclear whether they are just friends, trying out a more personal relationship, or are romantically involved.
Who is Rohan Chand?
An accomplished actor, Rohan Chand. Rohan, a child actor who appeared in the movies The Jungle Book and Bad Words, was born on July 24, 2003, in New York City, New York. In Jack and Jill, Lone Survivor, and The Hundred-Foot Journey, he was also a character. He played the title role in the 2018 film Mowgli.