The Demon Slayer: The secKimetsu no Yaiba manga series has thus already produced two seasons of anime, as well as two spin-off films within similar continuity. The Demon Slayer Season 3 is divided into two distinct episodes, with the first one being a recompilation of the movie. The second arc will be completely new episodes, called “The Entertainment District Arc.”
- The watch order is straightforward, as each new episode within the franchise is shown one after the next in chronological order, following the order it was released. The fans can choose whether they would like to watch the film or would prefer to watch the season in segments as the initial arc of season 2.
This means that you must go through the seasons and watch the film in the following order:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Season 1
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba The Film: Mugen Train
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba season 2 – Mugen Train Arc
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba season 2 – Entertainment District Arc
Read More: Extraction 2 Release Date, Cast, Wiki
Following the Entertainment District Arc, fans can choose to go to the movie of the same name, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba to the Swordsmith Village, or to see season 3 once it debuts in April 2023.
The worldwide audience across the world is currently eagerly anticipating “The Demon Slayer season 3” Swordsmith Village series. The first episode of the show will be making its debut in April. The latest trailer for the show also confirms that the launch date is the same.
Demon Slayer Season 3 Release Date
- A new season of one of the most-watched franchises in the world, Demon Slayer is set to launch with season 3.
- Season 2 concluded by introducing Tanjiro Kamado, as well as the gang battling against the brother-sister tag team Daki and Gyutaro.
- The group’s most significant threat to date saw them being tossed through in the Entertainment District like rag dolls and each blow close to fatally destroying them.
- The series followed the hugely famous Mugen Train saga, but despite the two seasons of back-to-back series, Demon Slayer fans are eager to see more.
- Season 3 has been given the release date as well as a trailer, so the stage combat is just in the near future.
- Season 3 will concentrate on what’s happening in the Swordsmith Village arc. When Tanjiro is on his way into the village to have his blade fixed He is confronted by a hoard of monsters.
When will Demon Slayer season 3 be released?
- The debut episode from Demon Slayer season 3 was released in theaters across the globe. It premiered in UK cinemas on Wednesday, 1st March.
- If you’re looking to stream in their homes, the show will be available in Japan on April 3rd, and will likely be available on the streaming service Crunchyroll soon afterward.
- This page will be updated with additional details as soon as we have it made available.
Demon Slayer Season 3 Trailer
What’s Demon Slayer season 3 about?
- Tanjiro is once more confronted by an army of demons when he travels to the Swordsmith Village to get his blade fixed.
- Characters such as Tanjiro (Natsuki Hanae), Zenitsu (Hiro Shimono), Inosuke (Yoshitsugu Matsuoka), as well as Nezuko (Akari Kitou), are scheduled to return.
Do you have a trailer available for Demon Slayer season 3?
An official trailer for Demon Slayer season 3 was recently released, offering hints of the characters that are set to return as well as a glimpse of the demons that the heroes are set to confront.
Is Demon Slayer coming to the USA?
Yes! As with the seasons before and this film, season 3 of the Demon Slayer anime will be accessible to stream in the USA in April too.
Which seasons would Demon Slayer season 3 have?
- Apart from that the next arc that is known as the Hashira Training arc should conclude Season 3 of Demon Slayer.
- The show will probably be at least four seasons because the final season and the final one could be adapted to the Final Battle arc.